Monday, November 8, 2010

Checking in!! New information regarding JFS Photography

I know, I know, I have been neglecting the blog A LOT lately! I still have SOOOO many sessions to upload and A LOT of information to let everyone know...Especially my biggest fan!! Thanks so much for following so closely!
So aside from uploading all of my recent, and not so recent images I need to inform everyone that after my Christmas Special sessions I will be taking a break from the photography world to gather my thoughts and ideas, find some awesome new locations...(the old ones seem to be taken over by others) Finish up both my Photoshop and Photography certificates, become official with my LLC (thats right start paying my taxes that I know oh so many others will not) reface my business with new prices, new packages, oh yeah and a NEW, BETTER camera!!!
Thats right I said it, after only a year my business has done so well, so I feel it is only fair to offer even more of a greater quality to my clients and I will be upgrading to the EOS-1D III!! Aahhh..I can not contain my excitement!!!
{Let me tell you a little about the new equipment} First of all this is a 21.1 megapixel camera, delivering a magnificent resolution of 5,616 x 3,744 pixels..It has a larger display screen, live-view shooting, which allows me to use the screen and not the view finder, this makes it a lot easier when it comes to chasing all those adorable little ones around! :D There are so many other features I just can't even name the all!! I am so excited for this :D
All of these new and exciting changes will take place begining February 2011 So keep a look out and have great, fun and safe Holidays with your families...I know I will :D

{Journeys Forever Saved Photography}
~Janice F. Stephens